Our School Vision
We are committed to providing each child with the opportunity to reach his/her full potential spiritually, intellectually, physically, emotionally and socially. We aim to develop the whole child.
Our vision is that:
- By the time our children leave us, they will have a strong sense of belonging to the Catholic Community.
- The school community is immersed in, and engaged in, an environment of lived faith, where Christian values are seen as the guiding principles.
- The parents of our children are given the opportunity to develop their faith.
- Caring and supportive relationships are developed and are an integral part of the child’s growth and development.
- Our children are educated in an environment which fosters a love of learning, allows each child to experience success and builds a positive self image.
Our School Values